Friday, June 28, 2013

friday fixations



{pharrell} You're happy, too, aren't you? It's Friday before a long weekend!

{mike d's home} His space makes me want to start all over in mine.

{peanut butter and jelly} Every time I turn around, it seems like someone's coming up with something peanut butter jelly. Peanut butter jelly cakebrown sugar and cinnamon pb and balsamic strawberry jam; or try these fruit or peanut butter yogurt popsicles I made last year. Swirl in the fruit! I also made that Jeni's ice cream base with 1/4 cup of peanut butter mixed in with the cream cheese and added frozen chunks of peanut butter (basically just spread some peanut butter on a sheet, freeze it, then cut it into chunks, freeze again, then swirl into ice cream). It was positively sinful.


{snapdragons} I'm not really a big fan of annuals. All that money and work spent planting something that'll only last one season seems like such a waste to me. And not only that, but most annuals are kinda... unremarkable. I purchased some long-stemmed pink snapdragons to go in my mom's day bouquet and now I can't stop thinking about them. I don't really see them lining everyone's flower boxes like they used to, so maybe they're due for a modern day come-back.

{how keys work} I watched this for way longer than I probably should have. It's super fascinating.

{secret language of birthdates} I've always loved reading this junk and I thought it was pretty accurate (for me, anyway).



{movin' season} This made me laugh! It's so true.

No comments: