Friday, February 8, 2013

friday fixations: jewelry edition

I absolutely adore what's going on in these shops, so I picked out some stuff that would blow my skirt up for Valentine's day:

valentine jewelry


{1} Boo boo and factory is filled with so many necklaces, earrings, and bracelets it was really hard picking a favourite. All of the fringes, patterns, and neons really had me drooling. I think I like this necklace the most, though. The triple chain is unique and makes it look like you're wearing one of those cute peter pan collars.

{2} Nomilk today has a great selection of lovely poppy geometric polymer clay rings and brooches. I love having a brooch to pin on my coats so I was especially drawn to those pieces as I think I need some more modern styles to add to my collection.

{3} I'm a fan of the A Merry Mishap blog, so I'm sure I had heard about the A Merry Mishap shop, but it definitely blipped off my radar until recently. I particularly like these gold dipped rose geo earrings. They have an understated Valentine-y feel, don't they?

{4} I've had my eye on this 'you and me' pendant from Yellow Owl Workshop for a while (or find it here with a discount!). It's just such a sweet little statement (and the packaging is pretty rad, too). Je t'aime is a close second.

{5} I do really tend to gravitate towards most things hammered or with natural stones, so it's no wonder Shop Clementine caught my eye. I love the simplicity of these earrings and they kind of represent eternity to me in a classy subtle way.

No comments: