Friday, May 14, 2010

sweatshirts

I know it's technically summer (or it's getting there anyway), but I'm seriously lusting after old-school sweatshirts. I think it all started when mom brought me one she found at Superstore on clearance.

It turned out to be the best. Sweatshirt. Ever. If I could wear it every day, I totally would. We like to call it summer around here, but let's face it. It's still kinda chilly in the mornings and evenings. This is perfect for that. Just throw it on over a t-shirt and you're done. Super casual, but still cool, you know? It's not a coat! Not yet a woman! (That Britney Spears song just popped into my head! Shoot me now.) (I'm also kinda loving the idea of fancy socks with fancy sandals, but that's something I don't know if I'll ever be brave enough to try -- outside of the house, that is).




No comments: